If you’re just starting out or have been blogging for 20 years, we can all do with a boost from time to time. I’ve gathered together some inspiring blogging quotes here to do just that.
Get insights from top bloggers on how to be a great blogger with these 25 inspiring blogging quotes.
I always find that when things get a little tough these help me out and keep me going. So have a look at these inspiring quotes from a few top bloggers and up your blogging game!
1. “Don’t focus on having a great blog. Focus on producing a blog that’s great for your readers.”
– Brian Clarke
2. “Blogging is to writing what extreme sports are to athletics: more free-form, more accident-prone, less formal, more alive. It is, in many ways, writing out loud.”
3. “Don’t procrastinate. If you want to blog, then blog.”
4. “The key to success is to start before you are ready.”
5. “If you want to fly, give up everything that weighs you down.”
6. “Don’t try to plan everything out to the very last detail. I’m a big believer in just getting it out there: create a minimal viable product or website, launch it, and get feedback.”
7. “There are tons of different factors that go into ranking well, but the biggest is high-quality content.”
8. “Today is the future I created yesterday.”
9. “If you want to continually grow your blog, you need to learn to blog on a consistent basis.”
10. “You can work quite hard, in particular online, and do quite well independently, but if you really want to grow you need points of leverage and most of them come from knowing people.”
11. “Successful blogging is not about one time hits. It’s about building a loyal following over time.”
12. “I don’t want to go viral, I want to set hearts on fire.”
-Coco J. Ginger
13. “A blog is only as interesting as the interest shown in others.”
14. “Franchesca and Sharkey, my French bulldogs, have their own blog. And they are brilliant at it.”
15. “There’s a lot of information out there for free, so you’ve got to figure out what makes your information different.”
16. “Making money from blogging requires you to do only two things: drive a lot traffic, then maximize the income from that traffic.”
17. “The currency of blogging is authenticity and trust.”
18. “Blogging is good for your career. A well-executed blog sets you apart as an expert in your field.”
19. “Failure isn’t final until you quit.”
20. “99.9% of great bloggers are not awesome on day 1. Their awesomeness is the accumulation of the value they create over time.”
21. “People often ask me how am I able to write several blog posts in a day? My reply is simple: I stay in the zone. I eliminate all distractions and just write.”
22. “If you’re not building your email list, you’re an idiot.”
23. “It can be pretty rough out there for bloggers who think small. You’ve got to think – and play – big if you want to make a larger footprint these days.”
24. “The key to social media is being social.”
– Eli Fennell
25. “Your headlines are the first and sometimes the only chance you get to grab readers attention. Write something that makes potential visitors want to know more about the topic.”
I hope these inspiring blogging quotes have motivated you sufficiently to go out and create your blogging masterpiece.
More quotes will be added so be sure to keep checking back and keep yourself pumped.
Do you want to start your own blog? Then click here for our WordPress optimized blog starter hosting.
Do you know of any blogging quotes that should be featured? Let us know in the comments below.